DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Technique > Tips 'n Tricks - General Production
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Tips 'n Tricks - General Production Whether a happy accident, or based on years of experience, find/post 'em here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th March 2011 , 08:24 PM
Garnish

Default [SOLVED] Dance music production school

I hope you don't mind me telling you on here but my music production school opens on Monday 11th. We're pleasantly surprised with the bookings so far. I was expecting to be losing money at the start but i'm not!

We do all the usual DAW courses like Logic and Ableton etc but they are all dance music orientated and we have a course dedicated to dance music called EDM. We have a room full of old analogue synths, Grammy winning and BAFTA nominated tutors.

I won't go on about it too much on here so please do check out the website here if you're interested:

‪[url]www.musicproductioncourses.net‬[/url]

Loads of free stuff on our Facebook page here: ‪[url]https://www.facebook.com/garnishschool‬[/url]

It's not advertised but we're offering 50 cash back if you do a course and refer someone else.

If you can spread the word, that'd be great!

Thanks

Dave
Closed Thread