DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Digital Audio Sequencers > Reason
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Reason Discuss Propellerheads unique platform..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th April 2010 , 05:39 PM
Son of 'Z'

Default Rewiring out to Logic.. with send effects?

Just wondered if anyone could offer some advice on this.

Ive taken some parts into Record and done some processing on them. Some of the effects are set up as send/return slots rather then being inserts. Reason being it made more sense because some of effects are being used by multiple tracks..

However, running tracks directly to the hardware outputs breaks its link to the internal mixer (that's a given). So no SSL G style compressor and no sends or returns..

There is bugger all that can be done about missing the nice compressor. But how would I go about setting up what I have as sends and returns to be included in the signal path. I was looking at Spider devices, but have gotten a bit stuck...

For now, I've stem bounced everything out one by one. but in future I'd like to be able to set Record up so that I can just rewire and be able to listen to or print the audio in Logic.
EdRyan is offline Offline