DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers

DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers (/)
-   Reason (http://forums.dv247.com/reason/)
-   -   Anyone need a RECORD beta code? (http://forums.dv247.com/reason/4117-anyone-need-record-beta-code.html)

whitecat 10th August 2009 02:08 PM

Anyone need a RECORD beta code?
 
I got one, and I no longer own Reason and have very little time or, um, "reason" to try out Record right now, so PM me and it's yours.

sureno 10th August 2009 05:04 PM

dito:rolleyes:

EdRyan 10th August 2009 08:13 PM

I have 2 record Beta licenses available.

sphelan 11th August 2009 04:58 PM

No need for a code but...how do you uninstall Record from a mac?

EdRyan 13th August 2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sphelan (Post 38465)
No need for a code but...how do you uninstall Record from a mac?

You simply delete the application folder. However. There is another app called Codemeter that is used as part of the license operation. You should read this..

"Uninstalling Record

Mac OS X To uninstall Record, just drag the Record application folder to the trash. Please make sure you have no personal files in that folder before doing this.

Windows To uninstall Record, open the control panel and choose "Add/Remove Programs" ("Uninstall a program" if you're on Vista). Select the Record Beta from the list and click "Remove".

Uninstalling CodeMeter

Besides the actual Record application and the Record Sound Bank, a runtime kit called CodeMeter is installed. This is the part of Record that will handle the license if you have a Propellerhead Ignition Key.

Even though the beta doesn't come with an Ignition Key, please don't uninstall CodeMeter while you're running the beta. If you start Record and CodeMeter is not present, Record will promt for you to reinstall it.

Mac OS X To remove the CodeMeter runtime, download and run the CmUninstall application:

http://www.propellerheads.se/stuff/CmUninstall.zip "

I_Am_Bic_Pentameter 13th August 2009 08:30 AM

I have no beta license

Hope this helps.

Hides-His-Eyes 13th August 2009 08:58 AM

Yeah but have you SEEN the demo video?

http://www.propellerheads.se/products/record/

"music is killing piracy"


but thing is, i really can't see the point. Software for musicians not engineers is a nice philosophy but how many musicians not engineers would be able to record a drum kit?

I_Am_Bic_Pentameter 13th August 2009 09:00 AM

They need Sir Trev's guide - Drum recording for Dummies

sphelan 13th August 2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdRyan (Post 38567)
You simply delete the application folder. However. There is another app called Codemeter that is used as part of the license operation. You should read this..

"Uninstalling Record

Mac OS X To uninstall Record, just drag the Record application folder to the trash. Please make sure you have no personal files in that folder before doing this.

Windows To uninstall Record, open the control panel and choose "Add/Remove Programs" ("Uninstall a program" if you're on Vista). Select the Record Beta from the list and click "Remove".

Uninstalling CodeMeter

Besides the actual Record application and the Record Sound Bank, a runtime kit called CodeMeter is installed. This is the part of Record that will handle the license if you have a Propellerhead Ignition Key.

Even though the beta doesn't come with an Ignition Key, please don't uninstall CodeMeter while you're running the beta. If you start Record and CodeMeter is not present, Record will promt for you to reinstall it.

Mac OS X To remove the CodeMeter runtime, download and run the CmUninstall application:

http://www.propellerheads.se/stuff/CmUninstall.zip "

Cheers Ed...I had read those instructions somewhere before but couldn't put my finger on where:thumbsup:

EdRyan 13th August 2009 04:13 PM

Those instructions are hidden somewhere on the record microsite. They aren't included with the installer files. Bit slack there methinks !

Hides-His-Eyes 14th August 2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal3 (Post 38393)
and have very little time or, um, "reason" to try out Record right now,

I laughed.

jackal 2nd September 2009 10:49 PM

Yah sure...send me before due date

EdRyan 3rd September 2009 10:47 AM

lackal. Pm me your email address so i can send you the invite.

jake1 30th December 2011 08:59 AM

reason record beta 8 or 1.5 keys
 
[QUOTE=EdRyan;38420]I have 2 record Beta licenses available.[/QUOTE]

hey guys any one with reason record keys or serials ?

jake1 30th December 2011 09:07 AM

sure man thats me


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
1999-2017 DV247 Ltd. All rights reserved.