DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Old 10th June 2010 , 08:44 PM

Default Possible Compatibility Issue?

I've been trolling through the internet trying to find out for definite if the Akai MPD26 will work with pro tools 8 straight out of the box?

I've not come across anything that says it will or it wont, but i've yet to see anyone using it on youtube, or mentioning the 2 together in any articles, and i want to find out for definite if i'll have any trouble using it?

Thanks
Towifer
Towifer is offline Offline
Old 10th June 2010 , 09:11 PM
Rave Digga

yep mine does i just select it under the devices it comes up as usb device i just use it too do drum patterns and know it works well.

the akai is a plug and play device so all you do is plug in the usb cable then it automatically finds and installs the drivers and when you load up cubase or any other daw just select it in your devices menu and your good to go.
waxxy is offline Offline
Old 10th June 2010 , 09:37 PM

Awesome! thanks a lot bro, i'll be picking one up over the weekend now for sure!
Towifer is offline Offline