DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Music Equipment Discussion > PA Systems & Live sound
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

PA Systems & Live sound PA speakers, mics, monitors, power amps, mixers and lighting solutions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th November 2010 , 02:32 PM

Default Help finding live mixer/amp

Hi,

i'm looking for a specific type of item and i'm hoping someone can help me.

I would like to find a combination mixer/amp (or just a mixer) which has 3 channels (more may be ok but aren't really necessary) and 2 of those channels needs to be able to take XLR or mono 1/4 inch jack connections (for mics) while the 3rd channel needs to be able to take line level inputs. It also needs to have a remote control system for the volume of those 3 channels, either an infra-red remote or a wall mounted, cabled, remote control system.

The item needs to have an effects unit (reverb and/or echo).

If possible i'd like the item to be mini or micro but this isn't essential. The unit will be hidden in a box so it can't be a large professional mixing desk.

Can you suggest any products which have the specs i'm looking for?

Cheers
NuttyMonk is offline Offline
Old 6th November 2010 , 05:20 PM
Mic Check 1!

The remote control is going to be the tricky one. There are lots of low end small mixers as described but I don't know any of them with a remote control. Do you want to describe the use you have in mind so we can think about any work arounds?