DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Music Equipment Discussion > PA Systems & Live sound
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

PA Systems & Live sound PA speakers, mics, monitors, power amps, mixers and lighting solutions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th September 2018 , 09:21 AM

Default Help Identifying Old PA Speakers

Hi all,

In the assembly hall at my school there used to be a pair of PA speakers hung from the wall, I'd like some help trying to identify the manufacturer so that I can try and buy a pair.

They were black, almost square, had three rectangular bass ports at the bottom, had what looked like foam covering where the drivers would be, had circular loops rather than handles on each side and also had the ability to be hung from a black bracket which bolted to each side.

The logo was a silver square with three black squares and a black circle inside. The hall was built in 1993 so I'd guess that these were original to when it was new. I've attached a crude drawing of them just in case anyone wants to see it.

Thanks in advance, Arlen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20180909_10_17_20_Pro.jpg (95.4 KB, 1 views)
Lenno121 is offline Offline