DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Old 25th July 2008 , 11:46 AM
Hell-Rider

Default Rants

Thought itd be great to have a section where people can let off about crap service and all that jazz.

Just spent the last hour trying to get to the bottom of the problems with my ART TCS only to find out that its void of warantee due to the fact the guy i bought it off got it from the states and that i changed the valve inside it (fair enough about me changing the valve) got lots of attitude from someone at watford valves who obviously doesnt value customers enough to bother to explain differences in valves and why i may be having a problem. Sonic 8 were great but then i get more problems because apparently its impossible for valves to blow. Well tell that to marshall who has to replace 2 valves in my el34 when the fuse blew out. I swear customer service gets worse by the day at most places.
JAYDMF is offline Offline
Old 29th July 2008 , 09:24 PM
Round The Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYDMF View Post
I swear customer service gets worse by the day at most places.
How true JAYDMF
Sad thing is that customer service in most places was starting out at a pretty bad level anyway

It is nice to have a place to rant about stuff. However, I reserve my right to rant anywhere and any time in this forum
saxman is offline Offline