DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Old 12th July 2008 , 01:43 PM
Rave Digga

Default can i part exchange?

hi do you do part exchange deals in your stores?ive got some things is like tooo trade in instead of sell on ebay because the fees on ebay are a rip off.
waxxy is offline Offline
Old 14th July 2008 , 11:40 AM

I heard that DV's store in Cambridge occasionally deal in 2nd hand equipment as trade in.. I may be wrong but give them a call..
Tel: 01223 316091
kedo is offline Offline
Old 25th July 2008 , 12:31 AM
Round The Horn

Waxxy, I agree that Ebay fees are a rip off. Have you looked at Amazon Market Place as an alternative? You can just search amazon to see if they list the item you want to sell. If they do then you click on the "sell yours here" button.
Amazon do take commission of course but only if the item sells, there is no charge to list something. Amazon set the postage costs that are charged to the customer so if you are selling a heavy item make sure your costs are covered. Amazon will give you a summary of what you will earn including postage allowance. You set the price you want to sell your item for and your listing remains live for 60 days after which you can just renew if you want to.
There is no guarantee of a quick sale or a sale at all but you might be lucky and at least you don't have topay anything up front or take photos of your items.
saxman is offline Offline