DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Artist & Member Forum > Off Topic
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Off Topic Drop in for friendly banter and lively debate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th April 2018 , 04:11 PM

Default Sound engineers! Are the stereotypes true?! Have your say!

Hi, my name is George Grenfell and I am studying a masters degree in audio engineering. I have a passion for live sound and have always aspired to be a live sound engineer!

I am looking to learn about live sound and the lives of you pro sound engineers so i am writing a research report on career conventions, stereotypes and the hidden aspects of the job that the applications wont tell you! I would be extremely greatful if you could take the time to complete my anonymous multiple choice survey!*

All the data will be used to form conclusions on my future career path upon graduating and i would be happy to send any respondents the written report if they wish!

JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND GET CRACKIN!

VVVVVVVVV

[url]https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...0rD-mmLtYzzTfscqKRnOZOBA/viewform?usp=sf_link[/url]
George_Grenfell is offline Offline