DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Music Equipment Discussion > Music Software
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Music Software Virtual instruments, plug-ins, effects, audio-editing, processing & scoring software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th March 2012 , 02:14 PM

Default Samplemodelling Mr A or Mr T Saxophone software

Is there anyone out there like me who plays an EWI 40000 but is a complete numpty when it comes to pc's. I want to buy the Mr A software package and already know that my existing pc wont support the software. I aim to buy a pc with an i3 or i5 processer but I am desperate to know what additional software or hardware I need eg midi interface module, soundcard or anything else. I tried e mailing samplemodelling but they were not very helpful and I cant access their forum unless I buy the product first which I am wary of doing as I might not get the thing to work.
BARLOC is offline Offline
Old 6th June 2012 , 10:18 AM
alisonlille

You should only buy a PC with a Quad-core i5 processor and nothing else. It has a Built-in integrated graphics card which will surely be going to support the game.