DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Music Equipment Discussion > Music Software
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Music Software Virtual instruments, plug-ins, effects, audio-editing, processing & scoring software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th December 2011 , 05:46 PM

Default Nero - burning rom

just split up the file into tracks and i need to get them to another computer were does nero store the new tracks i have made ?
John-n.co.uk is offline Offline
Old 19th December 2011 , 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-n.co.uk View Post
just split up the file into tracks and i need to get them to another computer were does nero store the new tracks i have made ?

First of all I can't imagine why you would have done it that way but there are a couple of places you could look firstly
MyDocuments\Nero*somethingorother*\ and also C:\Windows\Temp failing that you could also go Start-> Run-> type %temp% and look for known Nero file extensions. Hope this gives you a few ideas.

------
weaver is offline Offline
Old 22nd December 2011 , 01:39 AM
Son of 'Z'

Without wanting to sound rude. You are going about it a bit odd.

You could burn the session to disc, then just import them via the optical drive or if the device doesn't have one...use the original computer to copy them to a USb flash stick.

If you burning a disc from the 2nd computer. It makes more sense to split your file on that machine and burn from there. You could do it for free using Audacity and Itunes or even the Windows built in burner program.

Can't help with locating the files that Nero makes. Maybe if you knew the names...you could use the search computer function. Unless it hides them as temporary files which some apps do.

good luck !
EdRyan is offline Offline
Old 24th May 2012 , 09:27 AM

Nero Burning ROM is a classic program that allows you to burn to disk. Anything goes, from data disks to audio CDs and HD DVDs. The program offers a range of options that is practically unmatched, and makes burning CDs and DVDs as flexible as possible.
robojohn1 is offline Offline