DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Music Equipment Discussion > Music Software
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Music Software Virtual instruments, plug-ins, effects, audio-editing, processing & scoring software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th July 2011 , 08:44 PM
Uber Member

Default Slate Digital VCC

Anyone tried this out? Does it take up a lot of CPU? I doubt i'll use it one every channel. Probably only on group channels and the mix bus. Really hoping it's not too CPU hungry though.

I managed to get a good deal on it when purchasinig my API lunchbox. I've fancied getting it for a while and have read quite a bit about it. Also listened to audio samples etc. and it sounds really good to my ears. Of course i have no idea what a Neve, API, SSL or Trident sounds like but the demo's i have heard when the software is switched off and then back on clearly illustrates how good it sounds. Noticed a good deal on it with the ilok2 thrown in as a bundle so i just went ahead and bought it along with the API LB which should be arriving tomorrow, at last!!
Piano is offline Offline
Old 18th July 2011 , 09:00 PM
Mic Check 1!

(This may not surprise you) I havent used it but Steve's stuff does have a good rep. I've been jonesing after a Dragon for a while...
Old 24th May 2012 , 10:03 AM

The Virtual Console [Collection consists of two plug-ins, Virtual Channel and Virtual Mixbuss. Each plug-in allows the user to choose from one of six modeled consoles.
robojohn1 is offline Offline
Old 25th May 2012 , 09:22 PM
Uber Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robojohn1 View Post
The Virtual Console [Collection consists of two plug-ins, Virtual Channel and Virtual Mixbuss. Each plug-in allows the user to choose from one of six modeled consoles.
Er, yeah.......
Piano is offline Offline