DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Artist & Member Forum > Introducing..
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

Introducing.. Get Networking! - Introduce yourself, your background, profession & interests etc..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th July 2012 , 03:25 PM

Default Introducing... James

Hi All,

Having just posted a short question over on PA Systems and Live Sound, I thought that I had better come and introduce myself...

I'm currently a IT service manager for one of the big multinationals, but that won't interest anyone here! I've player quite a selection of instruments over the years starting with the keys/piano as soon as I was big enough for my old man to start showing me. I studied music primarily at high school and then for a while at Uni (it was too theoretical and historic) graduated in 2000 and moved straight into IT.

Myself and two of my brothers recently decided (Nov-11) to start up FSL Productions, our aim is to provide excellent quality, affordable Live PA solutions for the many bands and venues in and around Glasgow. Business is going well but the pipe dream is to open a rehearsal studio and perhaps get away from the "big multinational" one day.

Audio Kit wise; we run with Mackie 1530z/1801 PA's, soundcraft mixers (32ch/20ch), the stalwart SM58's and 57's. AKG WMS45s. Warfedale EVPx12M monitors. QTX stage boxes.

Lighting wise; we hold a range of hot-halogens and LED's. DJ Pro snub-nose Par64s, slimline LEDs and of course everyone expect lasers and hazers these days.

Hopefully I'll get to you know you all over the coming months.

Cheers for now, James.