DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers

DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers (/)
-   I'm Selling... (http://forums.dv247.com/im-selling/)
-   -   FT/FS Mackie 32 8 bus and all the bits (http://forums.dv247.com/im-selling/3718-ft-fs-mackie-32-8-bus-all-bits.html)

sureno 3rd June 2009 01:02 AM

Sold

Firstly im after a Virus Ti rack boxed immaculate etc.
the desk is pristine, boxed, manuals even original receipt from back in the day, it has original cover, meter bridge stand and bonus side car all boxed. no crackles etc.

Trader is more than welcome to inspect and collection only the bee yatch is one heavy mamma

i will take sensible cash offers i suppose too, im looking around 1G

sureno 3rd June 2009 09:32 AM

bump up to todays posts

sureno 3rd June 2009 09:20 PM

Humpity Bumpity

TrevCircleStudios 3rd June 2009 09:59 PM

:thumbsup: Big ups for a top bloke!

sureno 6th June 2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrevCircleStudios (Post 34714)
:thumbsup: Big ups for a top bloke!

appreciated dude:thumbsup:

sureno 8th June 2009 12:55 AM

will swap for apogee ensemble:bbbiggrin:

sureno 2nd July 2009 08:35 PM

will swap for something, make an offer:bbbiggrin:

whitecat 2nd July 2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureno (Post 35868)
will swap for something, make an offer:bbbiggrin:

A packet of crisps (the flavour is my choosing) and a half-eaten ham sandwich. I will throw in a polystyrene cup (used, but currently empty) and a broken wine cork as a goodwill gesture. Delivery is at your expense. Let me know if you're interested.

sureno 2nd July 2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal3 (Post 35869)
A packet of crisps (the flavour is my choosing) and a half-eaten ham sandwich. I will throw in a polystyrene cup (used, but currently empty) and a broken wine cork as a goodwill gesture. Delivery is at your expense. Let me know if you're interested.

quite a tantalising offer my dear friend, could you however elaborate of the seasoning of the thinly sliced deep fried potato snacks and what liquid beverage dwelled in the polystyrene cup as so i can determine whether pouring hot water in would release some of the old flavour from the previous occupancy?

thank you kind sir

whitecat 2nd July 2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureno (Post 35870)
quite a tantalising offer my dear friend, could you however elaborate of the seasoning of the thinly sliced deep fried potato snacks and what liquid beverage dwelled in the polystyrene cup as so i can determine whether pouring hot water in would release some of the old flavour from the previous occupancy?

thank you kind sir

It was instant decaf coffee, but I didn't drink it, I poured it out because it was too strong.

You're breaking my b*lls, but I'll let you choose between Ready Salted and Worcester Sauce. If you choose Ready Salted it may be a supermarket brand, though, whereas I believe Worcester Sauce is exclusive to Walker's.

sureno 2nd July 2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal3 (Post 35872)
It was instant decaf coffee, but I didn't drink it, I poured it out because it was too strong.

You're breaking my b*lls, but I'll let you choose between Ready Salted and Worcester Sauce. If you choose Ready Salted it may be a supermarket brand, though, whereas I believe Worcester Sauce is exclusive to Walker's.

oh T3 you really are teasing me now you naughty boy... hmmm
let me ponder the decision whilst i sit down to my evening meal:bbbiggrin:

whitecat 2nd July 2009 09:07 PM

Oh, I forgot, the offer expires at 11.18pm tonight, and not a moment sooner!

sureno 2nd July 2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal3 (Post 35875)
Oh, I forgot, the offer expires at 11.18pm tonight, and not a moment sooner!

oh the pressure!!! i cant think!!!:bbcursing:

Bloke From Barnet 3rd July 2009 08:58 PM

I got the 24ch version of this, with meter bridge & cover. 1k is an amazing price for it, I paid 1100 for mine 5 years ago and just had to pay another 250 for a service!

These were like 5k+ 10 years ago were'nt they?

I'll top T3's offer and offer my desk + 8 home-made reggae reggae jerk chicken baguettes and a Michael Ball Cd :p

Khazul 4th July 2009 07:14 PM

If I had the cash - would take this off you :)

Or might come round and mug you for it :p