DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Old 2nd May 2010 , 09:58 AM
Uber Member

Default Website feedback...

I know this is for forum feedback but i don't know where else to ask about this. On my account i have literally hundreds of items in my favourites, just things i've added over the months that i've considered buying and have still to buy and might buy. I think it needs a clear out though but it's going to take ages as there is no way to group delete items. Can this be added? At the moment i'm trying to delete one by one but when you delete one, the page then has to reload and it automatically takes you back to the top of the page again which means you have to scroll down through everything again to the things you want to delete. It's boring as hell, i gave up. There is alot of things in there i want to keep but a helluva lot i want to delete, if there was a small box next to each item that you could check, then click a delete button when you have checked all the ones you want to delete, that would be ideal.
Piano is offline Offline