DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 05:30 PM
Costa Del Cool
 
sphelan's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,134
Default Re music theory 101

Modz1, can we change the title of the thread Music Theory 101 Part 1 to just Music Theory 101? It was an error on my part when I copied in the title for the thread.
Cheers.
sphelan is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 05:36 PM
Forum Idol
 
sureno's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: west london depot
Posts: 7,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelan View Post
Modz1, can we change the title of the thread Music Theory 101 Part 1 to just Music Theory 101? It was an error on my part when I copied in the title for the thread.
Cheers.
yes i have been in a similar situation where i have been unable to change the title, could we maybe address this for every one? just a suggestion from quiet ol' me
______________________________
Im a Mac and Windows 7 was not my idea
WWW.SURENO.CO.UK
www.myspace.com/djsureno
http://twitter.com/djsureno
sureno is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 05:48 PM
Costa Del Cool
 
sphelan's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,134
Default

I did manage...with some bit of head scratching...to change the title of individual posts. But changing editing the title of the thread seems to be another matter. It might make more sense for members to be able to do this if they have created the thread. Otherwise, it means contacting the modzs.
sphelan is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 05:54 PM
Forum Idol
 
sureno's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: west london depot
Posts: 7,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelan View Post
I did manage...with some bit of head scratching...to change the title of individual posts. But changing editing the title of the thread seems to be another matter. It might make more sense for members to be able to do this if they have created the thread. Otherwise, it means contacting the modzs.
yeah thats just by changing "title" in the advanced edit page, to me i thought that would amend the main title, but then it did take me hours to figure out how to empty my PM inbox
______________________________
Im a Mac and Windows 7 was not my idea
WWW.SURENO.CO.UK
www.myspace.com/djsureno
http://twitter.com/djsureno
sureno is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 05:58 PM
Costa Del Cool
 
sphelan's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureno View Post
yeah thats just by changing "title" in the advanced edit page, to me i thought that would amend the main title, but then it did take me hours to figure out how to empty my PM inbox
We've got a PM inbox?????

Just kiddin'
sphelan is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 06:17 PM
Administrator
 
modz1's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelan View Post
Modz1, can we change the title of the thread Music Theory 101 Part 1 to just Music Theory 101? It was an error on my part when I copied in the title for the thread.
Cheers.
Done...
______________________________
"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.."
modz1 is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 20th September 2008 , 06:56 PM
Costa Del Cool
 
sphelan's Avatar
          
           
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,134
Default

Now that's what I call efficient!! Thanks modz1.
sphelan is offline Offline
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Music Theory 101 sphelan Tips 'n Tricks - General Production 11 14th September 2017 05:11 AM
Nice way to learn Music Theory... Monarch The Hot Link 13 31st October 2008 09:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
1999-2017 DV247 Ltd. All rights reserved.