DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > News > DV Tours & Events
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

DV Tours & Events Digital Village in-store Tours, Events, Seminars and Workshops

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th April 2009 , 11:33 AM
Rave Digga

Default im trying to buy something do we pay postage now

hi im trying to buy something of the dv247 website and in the past if you paid over 200 pounds it was free postage well the item is nearly 250 pounds and its charging me nearly 6 pounds for postage fees ..is this correct ?id like to know as soon as please because i wanna order it today while theyve still got it in stock
waxxy is offline Offline
Old 15th April 2009 , 11:45 AM
Costa Del Cool

I'd say give somebody a ring. I PMed Modz1 and he put me on to someone (don't know if I'm allowed to say who). In addition to getting a pretty good deal on the 003 Rack+Factory and Logic Studio, he knocked off the 15 pounds postage to Spain.

Cheers guys!

Different case, I know, but worth taking to a real person and not an online form!
Old 15th April 2009 , 12:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxxy View Post
hi im trying to buy something of the dv247 website and in the past if you paid over 200 pounds it was free postage well the item is nearly 250 pounds and its charging me nearly 6 pounds for postage fees ..is this correct ?id like to know as soon as please because i wanna order it today while theyve still got it in stock
Hi waxxy,

I have PM'd you some information about this.

Hope that helps,
Chris
chrisa is offline Offline
Old 15th April 2009 , 12:39 PM
Rave Digga

thanks chris ill check the site later ..i hope the offer of free postage is on tonight
waxxy is offline Offline
Old 15th April 2009 , 06:58 PM
Rave Digga

ok ive placed the order..i still cant believe what ive bought but im sick of all the hype about pro tools le8 and i saw the great deal dv247 are doing on bundles containing it so i thought bollox its a great deal best order it if i dont like it ill get my money back selling it on ebay lol..

i just hope pro le8 is better than there previous versions the only one i tried was one of there first ones years ago when it was mainly just for audio and the midi side was terrible ive been on you tube and saw it seems its jumped up massivly since then so i thought give it a try ..

heres what i ordered..

http://www.dv247.com/invt/49282/
waxxy is offline Offline