DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Go Back   DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers > Music Equipment Discussion > DJ World
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Home Register Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Go to DV247.com
New to Forums or just joined? Why not start your journey here?

DJ World Decks, Mixers, MP3 and General DJ Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd September 2008 , 03:16 PM

Default Danny Rampling's gone all 'Self Help U S of A!'

Remember Danny Rampling? One of the best Radio 1, Balearic, Ex-Shoom, Superstar DJ's... How peoples lives change.. Last I heard, he'd retired from DJ'ing to open a restaurant, evidently that didn't work for him, then he returns to DJ'ing, and starts flogging his 'Everything You Need to Know About DJ'ing and Success' book (all the secrets and more!) in a YouTube video that turns him into quite a salesman.. he genuinely wants .." you to become successful.." .... cos it's his duty and his time to "Share with you.."

..and turns out he's involved with rallying supporters for the "win, win" US site, Success University..

Gotta earn a crust s'pose
kedo is offline Offline
Last edited by kedo; 2nd September 2008 at 03:18 PM. . <
Old 4th September 2008 , 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedo View Post
Remember Danny Rampling? One of the best Radio 1, Balearic, Ex-Shoom, Superstar DJ's... How peoples lives change.. Last I heard, he'd retired from DJ'ing to open a restaurant, evidently that didn't work for him, then he returns to DJ'ing, and starts flogging his 'Everything You Need to Know About DJ'ing and Success' book (all the secrets and more!) in a YouTube video that turns him into quite a salesman.. he genuinely wants .." you to become successful.." .... cos it's his duty and his time to "Share with you.."
"...I'd love to hear, your stories about YOUR success!!"

"...umm, well I read your book and... well... here I am!! You've got your 25 quid, now p*ss off, I'm on next!"