DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers

DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers (/)
-   DJ World (http://forums.dv247.com/dj-world/)
-   -   check out the new behringer mixer . (http://forums.dv247.com/dj-world/347-check-out-new-behringer-mixer.html)

waxxy 20th July 2008 02:50 PM

check out the new behringer mixer .

the behringer DDM4000 looks too be one of the coolest dj mixer/controller out this year.ive seen a few dj controllers in my time but this has so much crammed in it its amazing .(sampler/bpm counters/fx/lcd displays/midi ...etc).i just hope the street price is good if it is i think behringer will be onto a winner with this.

heres a link too the site and videos of it in action..DJ PRODUCTS - DJ MIXERS - DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000 : Ultimate 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Sampler, 4 FX Sections, Dual BPM Counter and MIDI

conor_j 25th July 2008 11:04 AM

I own a djm800 myself, but got to use the DDM4000 over in Ibiza a few weeks ago.

Not a bad mixer, didnt go too in depth with the majority of features on it but it seemed solid enough. Some of the buttons are in awkward positions and the pots arnt fantastic, but for the price I think its a decent product for the market

waxxy 30th July 2008 03:46 PM

your right ive noticed that with a few dj mixers..they put the main buttons you want too use all the time in stupid postitions so after awhile you get finger cramps.itd be buzzin if someone could create a mixer were you could pop out the buttons and move them around so your happy..:cool:

Lighthouses 15th August 2008 02:16 PM

I'm most of all excited about the full midi capabilities, I want to use it with Ableton so it's pretty ideal. I really want to try it out first but, I spose it's not too much money. Fingerscrossed it's pretty good

sureno 18th August 2008 02:35 PM

im sure behriinger are still being taken to court by plenty of other manufacuters and consumers and yet they still find time to release new products lol

waxxy 20th August 2008 10:22 PM

yeah there always getting sued for reverse enginnering and copying casing designs..i bought one of the 16 track mixers a few years ago ..they had to do a total recall of them because they basically stole a mackie desk and copied it..they even used the same parts it was exactlly the same except for the logos.the guy in the store let me have it cheap before he had to return them.

and last year they got sued for making some guitar pedals which were exactlly like boss ones ..they had to pay roland damages and then recall the ones sent out and replace them with slightly different ones.

sureno 21st August 2008 03:42 PM

yeah i heard they used the same mackie circuit board and part of that circuit was used for a mackie expansion to be released, when asked in court what it was for they couldn't answer.lol

also i heard they where selling tube amps with dummy tubes and led's to light them. i have always steered clear but that was because i listened to the rumours?