DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers Lowest Price Guaranteed, Free Delivery, Free 3 Year Warranty
Old 6th August 2010 , 12:49 PM

Default Can I change the sample rate on Cubase?

When I export a mix from Cubase the exported file (when played) sound slowed down and distorted. I think this could be due to a mismatch of sample rate

I am using Cubase LE and was wondering if there's anyway that I could change the sample rate - if this is not possible, could someone tell me what this version of Cubase works at so I can alter the sample rate of my interface instead?

Thanks.
CelticRing is offline Offline
Old 6th August 2010 , 02:43 PM
Rave Digga

yep its simple to do when exporting out make sure you get your rates the same you can see what rate your project is recording at by looking at the bottom of the arranger page it may say something like 16 bit or 24 bit 44 khz so when it comes to exporting they will give you the info on what rate the file will be so change it too whatever your project is set at too avoid any playback isues .

if you want too change the rates at the beginning of the project goto project and set it too whatever you like then save and its best too save the blank aranger page as a template so you can use it time and time again.. set up lots of my own templates so its easier to start with also remember the higher the bit rate the bigger the save and export file will be .
waxxy is offline Offline
Old 7th August 2010 , 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxxy View Post
yep its simple to do when exporting out make sure you get your rates the same you can see what rate your project is recording at by looking at the bottom of the arranger page it may say something like 16 bit or 24 bit 44 khz so when it comes to exporting they will give you the info on what rate the file will be so change it too whatever your project is set at too avoid any playback isues .
thanks for that, helped me a lot!
CelticRing is offline Offline