DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers

DV247 Forums - A Global Community for Music Makers (/)
-   Computer Hardware (http://forums.dv247.com/computer-hardware/)
-   -   Synergy - Origin of the Ultimate Audio PC (http://forums.dv247.com/computer-hardware/1463-synergy-origin-ultimate-audio-pc.html)

EdRyan 1st October 2008 01:35 PM

Synergy - Origin of the Ultimate Audio PC

Seing as though I'm having a bit of a pickle with the UAD, i thought about looking into getting a new pc to run it in.

First port of call was obvs the DV main site, but when I tried to click any of the pc options, the next page said they were no longer available...

ndk 1st October 2008 01:41 PM

Well spotted...

We will be launching a new range on 16th October!

Watch this space...

sureno 1st October 2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndk (Post 10996)
Well spotted...

We will be launching a new range on 16th October!

Watch this space...

Are they called Mac's:p

bscully 1st October 2008 01:51 PM

Exciting times are ahead with our Audio Systems.

It will be worth the wait for what we have coming up. We've been planning this for a long time and we've been working very closely with the major Software developers to bring a really strong Audio System onto the market

Information about the new brand will be out very soon, so please do watch this space!

sureno 1st October 2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bscully (Post 11002)
Exciting times are ahead with our Audio Systems.

It will be worth the wait for what we have coming up. We've been planning this for a long time and we've been working very closely with the major Software developers to bring a really strong Audio System onto the market

Information about the new brand will be out very soon, so please do watch this space!

Well the cat's definately out the bag now:D It must be Mac's im sorry i just can't fight the voices this morning:p (yes iv only just got up!)

bscully 1st October 2008 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureno (Post 11006)
Well the cat's definately out the bag now:D It must be Mac's im sorry i just can't fight the voices this morning:p (yes iv only just got up!)

I can safely say that it's not a Mac or anything Mac related.

sureno 1st October 2008 02:01 PM

i know, it's just you mentioned "a really strong Audio System":p
il stop now:o

bscully 1st October 2008 02:18 PM

Your tag should have given your tactics away for sure.

This new machine will come bundled with some great accessories just like Apple, however, they will be music related. You're going to be able to make some great noise right out of the box with these machines.

EdRyan 1st October 2008 03:14 PM

Do you need any testers for them ?

:D

bscully 1st October 2008 03:28 PM

We're so close to rolling these guys out that there's no more time for anymore testing i'm afraid.

Depending on where you are in the country there will be the new mystery machine in there ready for you to run through its paces within the next week - 2 weeks.:D

You can trust that whichever software DAW you're running it has been run through its paces already and is ready for anything you can through at it, including your brand new UAD 2. We're fully up to spec on those so you'll be able to pull it's full potential out on this one.

EdRyan 1st October 2008 08:00 PM

ah ok. I look forward to it. I'll be visiting the Birmingham store !

!

ndk 10th October 2008 08:46 AM

Maybe this page can shed some light on the situation:

http://www.dv247.com/news/Synergy-Au...ng-Soon/131890

sureno 10th October 2008 08:56 AM

I must admit some lovely looking cases, also some bigname brand partnerships:thumbsup:

http://www.dv247.com/images/synergy/splash_cases.jpg

bscully 10th October 2008 09:08 AM

The proof on these really happens when you turn them on.

We've aimed to create a truely silent and powerful machine. We wanted something that could handle the 28 hour recording session but not be an annoyance in the background.

It has to be seen to be believed though. Synergy Audio Systems will be in a DV store near you either now or very, very soon.

Monarch 10th October 2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndk (Post 12338)
Maybe this page can shed some light on the situation:

Synergy Audio Systems .. Coming Soon at DV247.COM

Thanks for the link ndk. Looks great! I liked what I read about Digi, Cakewalk, Steinberg e.t.c being onboard for the development of this thing "Created in partnership with..." that is a very good sign indeed. Defintely interested to see how this shapes up...excellent start:thumbsup:

Synergy might now be the only place I need to go to for my PC requirements..that will save me a huge amount of shopping around.:thumbsup::cool: